2018
2018
Expansion of production capacities by acquiring additional CNC turning and gearing machines.
2018
Acquisition of an adjacent property to expand the company's location in the industrial area of Altgefäll. A total of over 8.000 sqm of production space is available.
2017
2017
Purchase of a roller-burnishing machine; worms, threads and knurls can be roller-burnished.
2016
Further development of the production of helical geared worms; introduction of honing technology.
2015
2015
195 employees. Increasing use of robotics such as "pick and place"
2014
Establishing of an inhouse grinding department. Increase of the export share to Asia to 18 % on total.
2013
Continous increase of personnel to 176 employees. Residual dirt analysis in own cleanroom. Inhouse coat thickness testing.
2012
2012
Increase of the production plant by 1.600 sqm; to 6.700 sqm on total; Certification according to environmental norm ISO 14001.
2010 - 2011
Increase of production capacity with several CNC turning and cutting machines; annual turnover rises up by 20%; 165 employees.
2009
Successful certification according to medical standard DIN ISO 13485.
2008
150 employees; increase of machine park by three CNC-multiple turning machines; line production for medicine technology; Increase of property by additional 10.660 sqm
2005
Expansion to 130 employees; successful exhibitor at trade fairs; Entrance in new markets as medical engineering.
2004
Increase of production plant by 1.800 sqm to 5.100 sqm on total.
2003
Certification according to ISO/TS 16949
2002
Certification to DIN EN ISO 9001 and VDA 6.1; extension of the design and development in the sectors of noise-optimised gear systems and small precision gearbox construction.
2001
2001
The Lacher team in Pforzheim consists of 120 employees
1998-2000
Certification to DIN EN ISO 9001 and VDA 6.1. Machinery augmented by complex CNC machining centres
1995 - 1997
Extension of the production programme by chase-threaded and milled worms; purchase of several CNC worm-cutting -machines.
1989 - 1994
Expansion of the assembly division because of the increasing demand for small gearboxes.
1983 - 1988
Extension of the machinery by CNC-controlled automatic systems. Strong customer growth in the automotive, safety engineering, and electrical engineering sectors of industry.
1982
1982
Move to the new company-owned building on the "Altgefäll" industrial estate, Pforzheim, with 80 employees.
1980
Sale of the watch division. Production of precision turned parts, gear wheels and pinions and small gearboxes for other sectors of industry.
1967
1967
Change of company name to Erich Lacher Präzisionsteile (precision components) GmbH & Co. KG; start of the concentration on other sectors such as the automotive, electrical engineering and dental industries.
1926 - 1966
Production of precision turned parts and gear-tooth components exclusively for the watch industry and assembling of watches.
1925
1925
Formation of 'Erich Lacher Uhrenfabrik' (watch factory) in Pforzheim
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information