§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
- Hereafter we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally linked to you, eg. name, address, e-mail address, usage behaviour.
- Controller according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is Erich Lacher, Präzisionsteile GmbH & Co. KG, Im Altgefäll 22, 75181 Pforzheim, Germany, E-Mail:
- When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are legal storage obligations and periods.
- If we use service providers for individual functions of our service or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your Rights
- You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right of access by the data subject,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restrictions of processing,
- right to object,
- right to data portability.
- You also have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data at a data supervisery authority.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- In the case of informative use of the website, if you do not register or provide us with other information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO):
- IP address,
- Date and time of request,
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- Content of the request (concrete page),
- Status of access / http status code,
- Transferred amount of data,
- Previously visited website,
- Operating system and its interface,
- Language and version of the browser software.
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
Transiente Cookies (b),
Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. The session cookies store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized again when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 4 Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow to analyse your website use. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the complete IP address will be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google, on behalf of the operator of this website, will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator provide. start="2">
- The IP address provided by Google Analytics within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we point out that you may not be able to use all features of this website in this case. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google using the browser plug-in available at the following link Download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are shortened before processing, a direct reference to a person can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned to a person, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacy-shield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
§ 5 Integration of Google Maps
- On this website we use Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
- By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in § 2 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or customization of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) in order to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of user profiles, and you must be directed to Google to exercise.
- For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of the provider. It also gives you more information about your rights and how you can protect your privacy: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal information in the US and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
§ 6 Applications
- By applying, you agree that we collect and store your data electronically and use it exclusively for the purposes of the application process. The company Erich Lacher Präzisionsteile GmbH & Co. KG will not pass these on to third parties and of course comply with the regulations of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO).